Mahe civil station sub taluk office employees are very cruel Why?
Yes I have seen 17th march afternoon in the front door of the taluk office one old age muslim lady was asking to her income certificate,which she aaplied before two months ago
for income certificate coz she have no husband she want to take the pension of widow
but when she ask her certificate is ready? or not? I think the peon of taluk office stop her to go inside the office to take her certificate the made harrassing her shouting her to go back this is the system in Mahe govt employees doing.,in my opinion this is very cruel
ജനപ്രിയ പോസ്റ്റുകള്
-
Mayyazhikkoottam (1)
-
http://www.facebook.com/notes/mahe-mahmood/110-crores-indian-citizens-can-get-monthly-rs2000-upto-non-stop-60-years-without/175373382504529?...
-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Meherul suroor predict about Mr.valsaraj (reply) I have rec...
-
http://www.facebook.com/people/Mahe-Mahmood/100001598203528#!/album.php?aid=32044&id=100001598203528http://www.facebook.com/people/Mahe-Mahmood/100001598203528#!/album.php?aid=32044&id=100001598203528
-
Mahe civil station sub taluk office employees are very cruel Why? Yes I have seen 17th march afternoon in the front door of the taluk office...
-
“ Indians are poor but India is not a poor country”. Says one of the swiss bank directors. He says that “280 lacs crore (280,00,000,000,00...
-
The Hindu : Today's Paper News : CAG goes after another spectrum deal
-
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?created&¬e_id=175373382504529
-
110 crores Indian citizens can get monthly Rs2000 upto non stop 60 years without any,,Read Everyone (1)
ഇതിനായി സബ്സ്ക്രൈബ് ചെയ്ത:
പോസ്റ്റിന്റെ അഭിപ്രായങ്ങള് (Atom)
അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:
ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ